A Soap Opera for the Extremely Bored

I'm bored and I want a piece of cake. So I was like, Hey how bouts a new blog? One that's not about my sometimes-emo life? And where I can put pictures of celebrities and say they're original characters I thought up? Hm, sounds tempting... Tune in every day for guest stars and stolen plots from different movies/books/etc.

Name:
Location: George, Washington, United States

You're reading the blog of an angsty teenage girl living in the United States. Congratulations.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

It's called a coffee break.

Yeah, if you hadn't noticed, I'm taking a break from this soap. A vacation. A hiatus. Yeah. You get the idea. But I'm possibly starting a book. Okay. Not possibly. I have an actual confidence. Maybe because it actually has a plot and it's not FANTASY!!! YAY, no extra work involved! Actually, not true, cuz I have to research a bunch of religions individiually. *sigh* This should be interesting. Religious fiction that I'm hoping won't be pushy. I don't know when I'll start it tho.

3 Comments:

Blogger I was Miss world said...

HI I liked ur interests/blogs,this comment done by

9:50 AM  
Blogger I was Miss world said...

safahlorg.blogspot.com

9:50 AM  
Blogger I was Miss world said...

Hi I liked ur interests/blogs,this comment done by http://safahlorg.blogspot.com

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home