A Soap Opera for the Extremely Bored

I'm bored and I want a piece of cake. So I was like, Hey how bouts a new blog? One that's not about my sometimes-emo life? And where I can put pictures of celebrities and say they're original characters I thought up? Hm, sounds tempting... Tune in every day for guest stars and stolen plots from different movies/books/etc.

Name:
Location: George, Washington, United States

You're reading the blog of an angsty teenage girl living in the United States. Congratulations.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Part 26: You! Back away from my BOYFRIEND.

(AAAAAAAAAAAGH I was at a volleyball game and I had to play with the band. GRR it took forever and we lost. :( I HATE THE OTHER TEAM! Surprising: Yelling "Hilary Duff" will actually cause either team to gain a point. Yeah, so yesterday Victor grew another head and Dole and Krillin are trying to save themselves from Ashes and her devious wedding plans. Now Victor is going to reveal a SHOCKING SECRET!!!!!!!)

Stolen Movie Plot: "THE PRINCE AND ME", and "Beauty and the Beast"

Special Guest Star: Julia Stiles, I'm too lazy to put up a picture...and Heidi Klum

Moxie ran wildly about the mall, searching for the two-headed Bulgarian.
"Victor?" She called.
"I am hiding in outside the girl's bathroom," A quiet voice answered. Moxie headed for the girl's bathroom and found Victor slumped against the wall. He looked at her through tearfilled eyes.
"How did you find me?" Moxie stared at him, open mouthed, then moved on.
"Victor...I'm sorry about Major Pepperidge." Major Pepperidge smiled good naturedly.
"There's nothing wrong with having two heads, like there's nothing wrong with a pig having four second cousins." Victor grunted in frustration.
"THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!" He seemed on the verge of tears again. Moxie stood there, feeling (WHERE'S MY THESAURUS) *sigh* awkward.
"Victor, no one cares that you have a second head." Victor shook his real head.
"No, you don't understand." Moxie cocked her head.
"What don't I understand?" Victor took a deep breath.
"Well..."

FLASHBACK!!!!!

Victor opened the heavy wooden door and found an old woman lying on the step.
"Please, sir. It's so cold. And I have an entire family. My son, he is sick, and I haven't eaten in three days." Victor sneered at the woman, appalled at her scruffy clothes and wrinkly face. Not only that, she smelled like poop (Igloo...).
"You vish. Please go avay. I have much more important things to do." The woman suddenly turned into a hot supermodel. Victor gasped and fell at her feet, grovelling.
"OH! MISS KLUM! I DIDN'T KNOW!" Heidi Klum shook her head, gaudy earrings jiggling slightly.
"You have failed the test. Be warned: When you find a hot girl, you will grow a second head that will only go away if you learn...how to get rid of it. And no, it can't be cut off." Victor sobbed mournfully.

END OF FLASHBACK!!!

Moxie was still confused, so Victor summarized for her.
"I'm really a prince, and this head is here because..." He didn't finish his sentence. Moxie nodded.
"Oh, well, that's understandable WHAT???" Victor cringed. "YOU'RE A PRINCE AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME????" She stalked off. Victor still sat there, feeling depressed. Major Pepperidge nudged him.
"It's all right, brotha. At least you two didn't make out in the library." Julia Stiles came out of the bathroom and heard the last remark.
"Hey," she said, scowling. "I resent that."

(Sorry it was short, but my mom got pizza. Tomorrow: STUFF!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home