A Soap Opera for the Extremely Bored

I'm bored and I want a piece of cake. So I was like, Hey how bouts a new blog? One that's not about my sometimes-emo life? And where I can put pictures of celebrities and say they're original characters I thought up? Hm, sounds tempting... Tune in every day for guest stars and stolen plots from different movies/books/etc.

Name:
Location: George, Washington, United States

You're reading the blog of an angsty teenage girl living in the United States. Congratulations.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Part 27: ACTION!!!!!

(Author's note: I KNOW it's a weekend, but I've been posting like...weekly and I wanted to get at least two posts in today. It's because I haven't had a whole lot of time this week. And I decided to play Legacy this morning, which was a disaster AAAAAAAAAGH cuz I had all my horses 100% and I still didn't get my letter! Snorg. So I'll try to think of something.)

Stolen Movie Plot: None

Special Guest Stars: John Heder, Antonio Banderas
Dumbledore conjured up a baby backpack and slipped Sean in it. "I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to leave." Natalie froze. Spirit glanced sideways at her.
"Um...are you okay?" Natalie didn't answer. (PREMONITION TIME BABY!) She was having another premonition.

PREMONITION START:
Britney Spears lay on a cot and weakly raised her head.
"Moxie?" Moxie took her hand.
"Yes? Yes?" Britney laid her head back down and smiled contentedly.
"I want you to take care of my kids for me..."
"You only have one kid, Britney...in this story, anyways." Britney rolled her eyes.
"Duh, I was referring to K-Fed!" Moxie laughed.
"Of...DUH!" Then she frowned. "You're not going to die, are you, Britney?" Britney laughed.
"No. I'd just rather be a slutty pop star!" She got up and rolled her top up, revealing a shiny belly button ring, and walked away. Moxie snapped her fingers.
"Shoot." Sean Preston toddled towards her.
"Hey, Mommy. What's cooking?"
IF YOU KEEP THE BABY ALIVE, GOOD STUFF WILL HAPPEN.

Natalie blinked away tears that were fast approaching. Dumbledore lowered his wand slightly.
"What's her problem?" He asked Spirit.
“She’s having a premonition. It happens frequently,” said Moxie. The wizard and brawny stallion stared at her.
“Where have you been?” Moxie waved the question away and crossed her arms over her chest. Natalie was crying silently. And talking to herself, since no one had asked her what was wrong.
“I had a premonition when Tyler and I were doing that audition together. It said that if we tried out, we would not only get the part, but save the world. And now…NOW HE’S DEAD!” Moxie was not feeling at all sympathetic for her best friend.
“Get a grip. You know, you are ALWAYS feeling sorry for yourself. You should be a little more grateful. You have a stalker who’s DEAD SEXY, even though you’ve never met or seen him, and you have me, Sean, Spirit, and…” She stopped herself before she could say Victor. “And now you’re just feeling sorry for yourself again.” Everyone ignored this helpful little speech (cough cough) and was still staring at the sobbing Natalie. Natalie sniffed.
“I just don’t know what I should do!” Napoleon Dynamite walked up and patted her on the back.
“Just listen to your heart. That’s what I do.” Dumbledore had been backing away, eager to make a sneaky escape (hehe…sneaky), when Sean blurted out, “Where are we going, real Daddy?” Everyone turned to stare at Dumbledore. Dumbledore waved in a weakly.
“It has been delightful…but I must go now.” He dashed away.” Moxie’s brow furrowed and she leaped onto Spirit’s back, urging him forward.
“YOU! OLD WIZARD MAN! GET BACK HERE WITH MY BABY!” Even though, technically, it wasn’t really HER baby. Puss in Converse (HAHA! DOCTOR PEPPER! TASTE OF ORIGINALITY!) leaped up behind her and held onto her shirt with his claws. Napoleon started clapping while Natalie watched in horror (if there is such a thing). Mall security observed the gorgeous (COUGH COUGH) blonde riding the incredibly manly stallion and reached for their walkie talkies.)
“This is Doughnut Muncher, calling Backstreet Boy 90210,” (some security guards take their jobs way too seriously). “We’ve got a situation here by the Cinnabon, I’m gonna need some backup.” Security guards started appearing out of no where: from behind the counter of the Cinnabon, out from under tables, dropping from the ceiling. The all started chasing after Moxie and Spirit (and Puss in Converse!). Puss glared at them and dropped from the horse’s back. Moxie swiveled around.
“PUSS!” She cried in anguish. Puss drew his sword.
“Go! You have saved my life. Now…I repay my debt.” Natalie’s open mouth grew even wider.
“Moxie? You know this guy?” Moxie glowered at the brunette heroine.
“We used to date,” she said uber-sarcastically. Dumbledore was getting away. She kicked Spirit and he surged forward confidently, leaping over a couple of purple-haired youths, who gazed at him in awe.
“Whoa…we should TOTALLY try that move with our boards!” “Right on, dude!” They ran to retrieve their skateboards. Meanwhile, Puss in Converse was bravely facing the mall security. He had his gangsta cap in his paws and was giving the guards a pleading look, his green eyes wide and adorable. The guards stopped and sighed.
“Awwwwww…” Puss grinned and leaped on one man’s back, scratching his uniform to pieces. Napoleon was doing his famous dance on the table, distracting most of them, who were greatly impressed.
Dumbledore turned the corner and smiled proudly. Yes! He thought. There’s the exit. There’s no stopping me now! But he was wrong. At the last minute, an innocent bystander leaped and placed himself directly in front of the great wizard. Dumbledore screeched to a halt. So did Spirit. Moxie’s baby blues widened in shock. This was no innocent bystander.
“CHAD MICHEAL MURRAY?” Chad tilted his chin manly-like.
“I’m on One Tree Hill.” He said, like we all didn’t know that. Dumbledore sneered in annoyance.
“You won’t be after this.” He raised his wand. “AVADA KEDAVRA!” A green burst of light shot from the straight wooden tool. All the girls in the mall gasped. But only one person was brave enough to leap in front of the clueless pretty boy. That person absorbed the full effect of the curse and gave a wookiee call before falling to the ground, lying absolutely still. Dumbledore didn’t bat an eye.
“Well then. I guess we’ll go, huh, Sean?” Sean had no idea what was going on. Dumbledore stepped over the body, shoved Chad out of the way, and walked calmly out the door. The mall was silent. Puss and the security guards had stopped fighting. Napoleon had stopped dancing. Moxie slid off Spirit and walked over to the body. When she saw who it was, she screamed.
“NOOOOOOOOOO!!” Her desperate cry was not unlike Natalie’s when Tyler hand had slipped from her grasp and he had fallen forever into the black abyss of DEATH. Only the dead man wasn’t Tyler. It was, in fact, none other than the Prince of Bulgaria himself, Victor Crumb.

(I DID IT! I KILLED SOMEONE ELSE! Not that I’m proud of it or anything. Monday: Dole and Krillin meet face to face with their almost-savior ((even tho I hate the term savior because it’s been used for total losers and it’s like, “Did you just compare them to Jesus?”)), Moxie grieves, Chad reveals a secret ((that I’m sure you all hadn’t figured out all ready. *rolls eyes*)) and we get a NEW CHARACTER! WOW! MONDAY IS PACKED!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home