A Soap Opera for the Extremely Bored

I'm bored and I want a piece of cake. So I was like, Hey how bouts a new blog? One that's not about my sometimes-emo life? And where I can put pictures of celebrities and say they're original characters I thought up? Hm, sounds tempting... Tune in every day for guest stars and stolen plots from different movies/books/etc.

Name:
Location: George, Washington, United States

You're reading the blog of an angsty teenage girl living in the United States. Congratulations.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Part 25: Major Pepperidge, bubbity-boo


(Author's note: so HEHEHE I'm kind of a liar. Well, I never really got around to posting last night, I played Maaaariooo, then I went to the liibraryyyy, then I had to practice and go to youth group... So yeah. And then TODAY I went with Toni and Kelsey to see her puppies and they had pooped all over the floor and Kelsey and I were cracking up and then my internet wasn't working...so here I am....*smiles deviously* IT'S THREE AM, I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN! Hehehe, Stellar Kart. Okay, okay, enough stalling. Okay, so LAST WEEK there was that REALLY dumb HP scene. I'm going to make it all a dream. Okay? Okay. BTW, that's Natalie's dress... The one that isn't pink that I've been searching foooor. OOOH, HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL/MARY-KATE AUDITION SONG!)

Stolen Movie Plot: Er, um...

Special Guest Star: Major Pepperidge, bubbity boo. Oh yeah, and that Dumbledore guy. Whatever his name is.

Victor woke with a start. It appeared he had fallen asleep while the others were debating whether or not it was possible that Dumbledore was really Sean's father. Moxie shook him slightly.
"Are you awake?" Victor snapped to attention.
"Of course I'm avake." Moxie didn't look convinced, so he decided to go with the honest answer (good boy). "I fell asleep and had a horrible dream about the Tri-Vizard Tournament and ve vere fighting dragons. Then James Brown started singing and ve all thought it was Elton John." Moxie blinked.
"Wow. There is more going on in your mind then I thought." Victor felt a sudden pain in his neck.
"OUCH!" He slapped the spot that hurt. "There appears to be a vart on my neck."
"TMI, Victor." They looked up. Everybody had stopped talking and was looking at them. Victor waved.
"Hello, everyone." The pain was getting worse. He plucked a scarf out of thin air and wrapped it around his manly neck. (I DIDN'T WRITE THAT! I DID NOT WRITE THAT!) The scarf bulged...and out popped...
A...
second...
HEAD!!!!!!
"I'm Major Pepperidge," said the head, which didn't resemble Victor at all, but looked a lot like Mr. Blik from "Catscratch". (MR. BLIK!!!!!!) "Bubbity boo." Victor burst into shameful tears and ran from the Cinnabon. Natalie nodded slowly.
"Wow...you don't see that everyday..." Sean Preston bounced in Dumbledore's arms.
"Let's go home, really Daddy." Dumbledore caught Sean before he bounced to the ground.
"All right. Thank you all very much for bringing me and my son back together. I must go now." Natalie stepped in front of the (um...) OLD (readers: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!) wizard.
"Wait just a minute...you have a lot of explaining to do..." Dumbledore looked around.
"Uh..." He took out his wand and pointed it at Moxie. "OUT OF MY WAY OR I'LL KILL YOUR FRIEND!" Spirit spoke for the first time in a long time.
"Um...what are you pointing at?" Everyone looked. Moxie wasn't there.

* * * *

(now for something completely different)
Dole and Krillin gazed dolefully at the large pile of invitations and envelopes that lay before them. Ashes smiled cheerily.
"All right, boys. Get to work! And when you've finished sending these invitations to the entire population, you can start with making our 4,000,000 pound wedding cake!" Dole looked at her sadly.
"But four babies are born every second...how are we supposed to invite the entire population to your wedding?" Ashes thought about that.
"Well, you'll have to invite them too." The twins groaned.
"We'll NEVER send all these invitations!" Ashes grinned evilly.
"That's the point." She walked away. There was a little spring in her step that came from torturing her fiancee's children. Krillin smiled when she was gone.
"Hehehe...she forgot two people DIE every second. So we only need to do this for half the time of forever! Wait..." He realized what he had said didn't make any sense. The two started working on the invitations. Dole picked up one, read it, and looked at it as if it were a dead fish. (I'm offended...I happen to like dead fish. SORRY, I'm just the author, SHUTTING UP!)
"GROSS! Cruella invited Hillary Clinton to the wedding." Krillin rolled his eyes.
"Dole, you think anyone political is gross. You shy away from politics." Dole waited for him to get to the point. Krillin rolled his eyes again. Suddenly, he brightened.
"Hey, look at this invitation!" Dole read it and seemed unimpressed.
"So?"
"So? SO? This person could TOTALLY save our butts!" (The use of the word "butt" is totally the fault of the evil twins who play Dole and Krillin, not the author) He threw the invitation away and started writing something on a piece of paper. Dole looked somewhat interested.
"What are you going to do?" Krillin smiled.
"You'll see..."

(Oooh, THE PLOT THICKENS. LOl, I bet if you put that on blogger search for just this blog, it would have that in like every post. Whenever: Victor reveals a shocking secret, even shockinger than a second head, and stuff.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home